If you got tagged by somebody, you need to answer the following questions in a new journal entry and tag 10 friends/watchers.
Send them a note with the link to your journal entry.
1. I have made up so many stories for my favorite characters that I can't even count them anymore and most of them are really good and I really want to write them down, but I never find the time to do it. I also love to make up headcanons.
2. I would like to have some real penpals all around the world. I would like to write real letters with them (it's old fashioned but I think that's exciting xD) and not just emails. But I'm too shy and I don't know who I should ask. (If anyone of you wants to do that, please tell me! qwq)
3. Some fanfictions get very close to me. I often cry tears of joy or sadness while I'm reading a good fanfiction.
4. I need to be productive. I need to have something to do or I'm not happy.
5. I love exploring the world and I want to travel to as many countries as possible. I've already been to some countries. I've been to England three times. The first time was on a school trip for 5 days where we stayed at a host family in Whitstable and had day trips to London, Canterbury and some other cities I don't remember any more. The second time was a holiday with and we stayed in a hotel in London for 5 days. And the third time was a practical training when I stayed at a host family in Netherton and worked for a company in Cradley Heath. The practical training lasted 1 month and on the weekends I made trips to Birmingham, Nottingham, York, London and Warwick. I've also been to Japan (Tokyo) where I stayed at a host family for 2 weeks on a student exchange programme and I've been to the USA (New York City) for 6 days and also stayed at a host family. I've also been to France (Paris), Belgium (Liège and Namur) and Denmark on one day trips. With my school class I've been to the Czech Republic (Prague) for 5 days. And we often spend our holidays in the Netherlands, but I've been there so often that it doesn't really count as a foreign country anymore xD When I was small I've also been to Switzerland (and maybe Austria), but I can't really remember that any more.
Tell us 3 things you hate about yourself:
1. I get angry easily and then I say stuff that I actually don't mean just because I'm angry at the moment.
2. Sometimes I'm too shy to chat with people randomly. Although I don't seem to be very shy. But I can't make the first step and talk to people, even if I wanted to.
3. I hate to be alone.
Tell us your 5 favourite food:
1. Pasta (Something like Spaghetti Bolognese and stuff. My family actually thought that was a German dish because that's kind of the most common food here xD) But I also like Asian noodle dishes.
2. Rice (Combined with some Asian dish *w*)
3. Spinach (with potatoes and scrambled eggs). (Don't laugh! My grandma's spinach tastes really really good!)
4. Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
5. Sausages with potatoes (or mashed potatoes) and Sauerkraut.
I tag everyone who wants to do this ^^